Another holiday is knocking at the door!
So for moms with older kids, here are funny riddles you can share with your kids…
- Q: Why was the math book sad?
- A: Because it had too many problems.
- Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7
- A: Because 7 8 9 (7 ate 9)
- Q: What do you get from a pampered cow?
- A: Spoiled milk
- Q: What is the best day to go to the beach?
- A: SUNday
- Q: Why did the bird go to the hospital?
- A: To get a tweetment
- Q: Why did the picture go to jail?
- A: Because it was framed
- Q: Why do bicycles fall over?
- A: Because they are two-tyred
- Q: Why was the broom late?
- A: It over swept
- Q: Why do you go to bed every night?
- A: Because the bed won’t come to you
- Q: What kind of car does Mickey Mouse’s wife drive?
- A: A Minnie van
- Q: Why should you take a pencil to bed?
- A: To draw the curtains
- Q: How many books can you put in an empty backpack?
- A: One. After that it’s not empty
- Q: Why did the boy sprinkle sugar on his pillow?
- A: So he could have sweet dreams
- Q: Why did the boy eat his homework?
- A: Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake
- Q: Why was everyone so tired on April 1st?
- A: They had just finished a March of 31 days
- Q: What did the nose say to the finger?
- A: Stop picking on me
(Courtesy: kidsjokes, duckster, elisacicinelli.photoshelter.com (picture))